🏁 Les inscriptions à l'AG Nationale DCF sont ouvertes ➡ Informations détaillées

#1 13-03-2010 11:10:32

dyki2cv
Visiteur
Lieu : osijek,croatia
Site Web

i need help...

I need your opinion
I plan to restore my 400 AK van, looking at the site disapproval large range of prices ... "citparts" price 78.80eur rear wing, petrol tank panel 92.80eur ... "franzose" price 49.00eur rear wing, petrol tank panel 59.99eur ... "Cassis" price 96.17eur rear wing, petrol tank panel 158.92eur!
if someone has experience or a recommendation with respect to the quality or best buy?
I heard that the wings of "franzose from China and that the quality is not satisfactory ???!!!

thanks

#2 13-03-2010 14:50:43

Arnaud L
Membre DCF
Lieu : Memmelshoffen (67)

Re : i need help...

Hello,
The main problem with the remanufactured parts is that sometimes the quality is bad. I just looked at the price you wrote and if I had to buy, Citparts would be good but I have any idea of the quality I know one thing the expensive is never the best. Did you looked at ECAS parts they have 2cv, Dyane, 400 AK parts and the price seems to be correct, but the price is in £.

Dyane, GS et bien d'autres.
Faut vivre ce qu'on aime maintenant après c'est trop tard.

#3 13-03-2010 22:04:37

dyki2cv
Visiteur
Site Web

Arnaud L a écrit :

Hello,
The main problem with the remanufactured parts is that sometimes the quality is bad. I just looked at the price you wrote and if I had to buy, Citparts would be good but I have any idea of the quality I know one thing the expensive is never the best. Did you looked at ECAS parts they have 2cv, Dyane, 400 AK parts and the price seems to be correct, but the price is in £.

Thanks for your reply and help! any suggestion is welcome ... and still are asking a question around to see the best option ... I learned that most panel manufacturers do the same and there is no difference in accuracy too much, mostly inaccurate, and they all need to adapt ... never like to buy cheapest, but he believes that there is too much difference I'll probably decide to "franzose 'offer ... the world meeting in the Czech Republic I was in the hands of 2 excellent rear wing (probably original) but we are at that moment seemed too expensive ... : (160 eur a piece of ... everything else I saw was almost half the worse in the construction and quality materials ...

#4 14-03-2010 22:38:50

Dyane 425 cm3
Visiteur Assidu
Lieu : Drancy (93) - France

Hello,

as Arnaud has said, the main problem with these parts is the quality... Buying an original part which has been already used on a car is often a better idea than buying a remanufactured part, because of the quality materials...

So, you can find a breaker's yard where there is an old 400 AK, and take the parts.
But if you can't find it, I'm sorry but I can't help you with the manufacturers because I never buy their parts...

Nico.

Dernière modification par Dyane 425 cm3 (14-03-2010 22:39:25)

Luttons ensemble pour la reconnaissance du culte de l'unique et vraie DS : la Déesse Dyane !

- Dyane Luxe, 1967, 425cc
- Dyane 6 Confort, 1970

#5 15-03-2010 11:43:15

dyki2cv
Visiteur
Site Web

Dyane 425 cm3 a écrit :

Hello,

as Arnaud has said, the main problem with these parts is the quality... Buying an original part which has been already used on a car is often a better idea than buying a remanufactured part, because of the quality materials...

So, you can find a breaker's yard where there is an old 400 AK, and take the parts.
But if you can't find it, I'm sorry but I can't help you with the manufacturers because I never buy their parts...

Nico.

Thanks Nico,
I agree with you and I would hang bought some old pieces with AK rejected buying players ... but unfortunately for us in Croatia, AK is a very rare model and it does not have the parts ... once again thank you and to me this way to help ... if someone has to sell a good part of the old metalware'd like to buy:)

Utilisateurs enregistrés en ligne dans cette rubrique: 0, invités: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

[ Générées en 5.109 secondes, 9 requêtes exécutées - Utilisation de la mémoire : 1.48 Mio (pic d'utilisation : 1.64 Mio) ]